Lease Purchase Program
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Stable Work History; no history of equipment abandonment
- Same criteria as non-lease purchase drivers
- Review of Credit History by Triad Freightliner and MVR (EPES safety dept).
- View complete inventory at www.selectrucksofgreensboro.com
- 2012 Freightliner Cascadia's starting at $60,000.00 as of July 2015
- Cleaned and detailed
- Premier 2000 warranty 36 months/1 million miles on major components included
- Lease payments average - $400.00 per week depending on purchase price
- $1,000 down payment. Applied to purchase price
- $550.00 required for annual Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (in order to obtain plate)
- Lease tractor from West Carolina Freightliner, terms could vary depending on value of tractor at time of lease.
- Lease payments deducted directly from settlements weekly
- See I/C Pay Program
- Fuel Surcharge weekly based on weekly Dept. of Energy average
- Plate, Permits, Fuel Taxes, Liability and Cargo Insurance paid for by the company
- Monthly Insurances mandatory: physical damage (depends on value of truck), bobtail (flat $31.00 per month), paid by the I/C
- Weekly Settlements
- $.10 cent per mile mandatory. Up t0 $5000.00 maximum in escrow account
- Escrow accounts held 45 days after completion of lease
- Federal Inspections required at any of 5 Epes Shops every 120 days at no cost
- A-No charge
- Any safety related repairs at $75 per hour and parts at cost at terminal location
- Speed set at 63mph with electronic logs
- All maintenance repairs to be approved by Epes Transport
This is more than a place where you earn top pay and get home weekly,It's also a place where you can build a bright future.
Britt Colley - President Epes Transport System, Inc.
Copyright 2015 EPES Transport System, Inc.