Our first challenge on the Epes Wellness Score Card is to drink the prescribed number of ounces of water per day that your body needs for 6 out of 7 days a week, for two weeks. To determine your body’s prescribed amount, you use the following equation:
Body weight divided by 2 = # of ounces of water you drink per day.
6 Reasons to drink water:
- Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids.
- Water can help control calories.
- Water helps energize muscles.
- Water helps keep skin looking good.
- Water helps your kidneys.
- Water helps maintain normal bowel functions.