- Lease Purchase
This program is currently not available
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Stable Work History; no history of equipment abandonment
- Same criteria as non-lease purchase drivers
- Review of MVR (EPES safety dept) with instant credit approval.
- View complete inventory at www.selectrucksofgreensboro.com
- 2015/2016 Freightliner Cascadias out the door at $80,000.00 as of Jan 2019
- Cleaned and detailed
- Terms 36 months
- 24 month/200,000 mile warranty provided
- Lease payments average - $550.00 per week depending on purchase price
- $1,000 down payment. Applied to purchase price
- $550.00 required for annual Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (in order to obtain plate)
- Lease tractor from West Carolina Freightliner, terms could vary depending on value of tractor at time of lease.
- Lease payments deducted directly from settlements weekly and remitted to the lessor as agreed between lessor and lessee
- % pay + 100% billable fuel surcharge
- Company paid Cargo & Liability Insurance
- IC responsible for apportioned license plate, fuel taxes and permits. IC has option for Epes to obtain and charge back to IC.
- Physical Damage and Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail) Insurance required. IC has option for Epes to obtain and charge back to IC.
- Weekly Settlements
- (8%) weekly gross settlement contribution into maintenance account. Up to $15,000.00 maximum in escrow account.
- Escrow accounts held 45 days after completion of lease
- Federal Inspections required by the lessor at any of 5 Epes Shops every 120 days at no cost to the lessee
- Hourly mechanic rate at EPES locations is $75 per hour.
- Electronic logs, no Onmitracs usage fee
- All maintenance repairs to be approved by the lessor
- National Accounts program