A professional driver is always looking for ways to improve his/her driving performance.
Once a driver realizes that unsafe patterns have been created, corrective actions, such as driving patterns and habits, must be taken.
For example, a driver may become complacent with speeding or following too close.
Exercise driving techniques -
- Maintain at least a (7) second following distance.
- Be prepared to stop.
- Increase following distance in adverse conditions.
- Avoid tailgating.
- Scan the road ahead for upcoming hazards.
- Slow down in construction zones.
- Avoid distractions.
- Stay focused and attentive at all times.
SAFE FOLLOWING DISTANCE
The key to not being involved in a collision.
Are you Committed?