Trimble COVID-19 Safe Havens Map
Trimble COVID-19 Map
Thank you for working around the clock transporting goods to keep our communities safe.
Use this FREE web app to check truck stop and rest area status and view which amenities are still available. Easily zoom the map and click on the icons for location information. Or, search for a place in our search bar.
The Coronavirus 19 continues to be in the news and remains a topic of discussion. Epes Transport System is closely following this issue daily and will continue to monitor our workforce as needed. We are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families. Therefore, we have taken the following measures to ensure that our employees have all of the information and resources they need during this time of uncertainty.
Information has been published on our Corporate Intranet/Internet and Employee Pay portal websites, as well as our private Facebook groups. Communication is ongoing with our workforce via email and Qualcomm communications. Please keep in mind that it is everyone's responsibility to review and adhere to the provided recommendations on how to stay healthy and avoid unnecessary risks.
FAQS ABOUT COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS AND WORK
As coronavirus (COVID-19) cases rise globally, Epes is following the developments closely. Please take time to read the FAQs below as we continue to closely monitor this situation and update this page.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a virus that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person-to-person. This coronavirus was first identified in January during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
What are the symptoms?
COVID-19 symptoms are similar to an upper respiratory infection, including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath. Pneumonia can be a severe complication of the virus. There is currently no vaccine or antiviral treatment. People who have contracted the virus should seek immediate treatment to address the symptoms.
How can I help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
What do I need to know about COVID-19 and coming to work?
IF any of the following apply to you, then follow the instructions below:
- If you or a member of your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- If you or someone in your household recently traveled to or through an area that has beenclassified by the CDC as Warning Level 3 or Alert Level 2 (as of March 5, these areascurrently include China, Japan, Iran, Italy and South Korea, check the CDC website forupdates); or
- If you are subject to a government-mandated quarantine, or someone in your household issubject to a government or employer-mandated quarantine; or
- If you or a member of your household have come in contact with someone who has beendiagnosed with COVID-19
THEN follow these instructions:
- Do not report to work.
- Contact us at email@example.com We will walk you through the steps that must be taken prior to returning to work.
Epes Printable flyers
- Centers for Disease Control/Corona Virus
- Keeping workplaces, homes, schools, or commercial establishments safe