- How to Edit ELD Logs
From the Certify Tab you can review your logs and edit or certify them
- If a record is incorrect, tap the record to select it; then tap the EDIT button
- To edit the selected record, tap EDIT NOW.
If you are changing the original duty status to another, select the new duty status and Type a remark to described why the change was necessary.
- When finished, tap the NEXT button.
- If you had two or more duty statuses during that time, tap SPLIT button
- To divide that single status in half.
- Tap SPLIT NOW.
When you tap SPLIT, the duty status is split in half and both segments have the same status.
- Select a status, time, and location for the new (lower) duty status.
- Add a remark to explain why you are editing.
- When you are finished, tap NEXT
When typing the reason for your edit of the status
- Remember to tap SAVE